Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Scent-Sational


“Nothing can cure the soul but the senses, just as nothing can cure the senses but the soul.” Oscar Wilde

Isn’t that a lovely quote and what about that hamper of specialty handmade soap?

The soap is from Jill at Bittersweet Soap. Jill’s blog is a wonderful extension of her little shop full of creations, musings and crafty ideas of all kinds. Do check it all out as she is
another fan of the handmade and soufully made items that make a girl feel so special with all those ‘scent-sational’ aromas and pampering combinations.

With Valentines day fast approaching her newest addition is a Tuberose Soap. Be sure to put a reminder in your calendar for next winter to get in early for the Christmas season specialities of Velvet and Christmas spice mmmmm.

Today I am feeling extra special as the lucky winner of this hamper, it’s almost my birthday which is off to a good start now. Thanks Jill.

11 comments:

FrostingsNSparkles said...

Happy almost Birthday!!***~~~***~~~***
What a lovely early birthday gift, how lucky are you to have won!

Justabeachkat said...

Mandy

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment. I hope you'll come again...you're always welcome.

I've enjoyed my visit here. What a nice blog.

Congrats on your win and Happy Birthday.

Hugs!
Kat

Naturegirl said...

I love the pampered feeling of special scented soaps..lavender being my fav.!I shall go into the site you mention thank you for sharing!
almost a birthday>>>Happy Day!!
hugs NG

toners said...

Beautiful! Congrats and early Happy Birthday!

Jennifer Stewart said...

Happy early birthday! And those soaps are just lovely.

Jennifer

Rachael said...

Happy early birthday!!

Thanks for the link! I'm always on the lookout for great handmade smelly things!

Adeline Country Cottage said...

Hi Mandy, Congrates on your win, what a nice early birthday gift. And thank-you for visiting me, I know the shells are beautiful, I was thinking I might bag some up, and sell for a small
price. As hubby didn't tell me until last night when I asked for more, that he has to
pay a small fee, cause they have to pay for the shell's extra, I have know idea why,
anyway your shell angels sound so beautiful, have you taken any photo's when you did
them ? I'd love to see.

Hugs for your birthday,

Kirstie.

Lori said...

oooh, what a wonderful win!!! i hope you have a truly beautiful birthday:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, sorry that was just us, too may typo errors lol!! Start again, Happy Birthday to you, we hope your day will be a woderful one :) Tuberose is a gorgeous scent isn't it?! We shall check the links to Jill, sounds delightful! Jenn and Jacqui

Kahshe Cottager said...

Happy almost birthday! That hamper is a lovely way to begin your celebrations.