Saturday, May 24, 2008

All About Paper




“Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose.” From the television show The Wonder Years

Mini books are a great way of safekeeping memories of special occasions and those days you would not want to loose.




This is part of a collection from classes we will be teaching at All About Paper in the next few weeks.

We were lucky enough to meet Andrea Thompson and Angella Peardon at Kit & Caboodle where she lead the group in the making of a bright & funky mini album.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! I love mini-books and albums. They're so fun!

doris sander said...

lovely quote you used! :D

Pearl said...

What sweet mini~books! So nice of you to visit my blog the other day and leave a sweet comment... thank you very much. I love how your blog looks and I've marked you so that I can return, many times, to enjoy all that you have to share. Please, do come by again, anytime. Hope the weekend has been great so far!

~smile~
Pearl

scrappermimi said...

These are just so pretty, sounds like a great class...I don't do many mini's but I always love them when I do!

vtpuggirl said...

I wish I could take your class, I'm so mini book impaired and I have to do one for a DT challenge. I'm freaking out a little. I love your quote though, I guess I should let that be my guide.

Kim said...

I love how blogging leads me to new friends who have similar interests! The minis are too cool. I bind books, so these are so up my alley! Thanks for visiting me, I will be back here soon!

Hilary Kanwischer said...

What a wonderfully sweet little blog. Fantastic projects. I'll be back often for little peeks. :)

Linda Manning Findley said...

these are lovely Mandy and I love mini albums .... Linda F

Sarah Coggins said...

Beautiful albums! I especially like the one made of tags. tfs! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so cute ! Beautiful little album !