Saturday, September 22, 2007

New Friends

The most entertaining part of blogging and blog hopping is the folks that you will meet along the way doing all kinds of things.

Have added a few links to my blog recently for new friends, most who blog to attract traffic for their creative cottage business and some are just full of fun & crazy things.

Hope you have the time to stop by to visit them all soon.


Thanks for those who have asked about my little lizard friends. They are Water Dragons. At this time of year still kind of small and cute but they can get quite big (3 feet or 1 metre long). I am lucky enough to live in a neighbourhood with lots of protected green space, lakes, rivers and beaches, which in turn means native wildlife is a regular visitor to the back yard. My family volunteers in wild life rescue and we often get to post pictures of little animals in care waiting for release.

12 comments:

Ragged Roses said...

Hello - thanks for visiting my blog. I just popped over to yours for a visit. Like the sound of Water Dragons! Have a good weekend
Kim x

Patter Cross said...

Wow, I just wanted to say that your blog header is beautiful. Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

Those Water Dragons look adorable - of course, as you say, they are still small! I think my kids would love them - even their name is 'way cool'!

Colleen said...

Those water dragons are pretty cool! Not sure how much I'd like them when they get bigger though!?!

Laurel said...

That water dragon sure is cute! How big do they eventually get?

Kate said...

that is cool you are kind to lizards! Most women would scream and run...

Sandi @the WhistleStop Cafe said...

The water dragon is cute in that picture...
BUT, if I was working in the yard pulling weeds and he jumped out, You could hear me scream for miles!

That is one serious looking lizard.

Junius said...

i liked that lizard pic hehe
how do u manage to go so close haa?

.
..
...ende'me :D!!

Lisa Kaus said...

just a note to say hello- thanks for stopping by!

winnsangels said...

I too love your banner at the top of the page. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comments.
Congrats to your family for the animal rescue work. That is so kind.

Angels be with you,
Wendy

Gill said...

Lovely Lizard!!!
Thanks for the visit, your blog is very nice!
Enjoy the week...
xo
Blue

Anonymous said...

omg!! I can not believe you have a pic of this little monster on your website. I live in the US and have this little creature living at my home and it is making me nervous but I had not idea what it was. Thank you for informing me.