Friday, August 31, 2007

Inspire

in-spire/ v / to infuse; influence; arouse; give cause

What do you do when your muse is on holidays? Some times it happens, a normally creative person gets too caught up in everyday living and you can't find that magic spark. Then what do you do?

With the internet there are millions of options, thought I would share some with you that popped up recently.

Category Stories
is a new blog starting the provides themes to inspire.

Check Deanna Thompson or LaLaLee for more information including raks of paper products to get you started to kick off the Category Stories.

Or if you are more of a visual person Anam Stubbington & Altered Pencil Lines a group taking sketches to different art forms.

Bring on the weekend, so I can get my hands on nice paper - not the office laser printer kind.

4 comments:

Deanna said...

thanks so much for the link-age!
good luck in the rak!
deanna

Lori said...

thanks for the good links...i will probably need them soon as my muse frequently flies the coop...

Sherri said...

Thanks for the links...I agree bring on the weekend!

Lynn said...

Thanks for the tips and links. I'm looking forward to the weekend myself.